NEUROFEEDBACK AND COVID-19
our mutual safety is our top priority
Before booking an appointment at North Delta Neurofeedback, we ask that you use the COVID-19 self-assessment tool to confirm your health so we can safely see you.
North Delta Neurofeedback offers neurofeedback services at Arc Integrated Medicine in North Delta. To ensure safety for both you and our practitioner, we kindly request that you follow the guidelines below:
- -Cancel your appointment if you or a member of your household are sick or exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms.
- -Wear a mask for the duration of your neurofeedback session.
- -Upon arrival and departure, please sanitize your hands and allow our practitioner time to clean, disinfect, and sanitize the area in which your neurofeedback session takes place in accordance with our Infection Control Plan.
- -Maintain physical distancing for the duration of your appointment.
North Delta Neurofeedback practitioners are taking the following precautions:
- -Ensuring all clients are screened for COVID-19 upon booking appointments and 24 hours prior to appointments.
- -Regularly monitoring personal health with the COVID-19 self assessment tool.
- -Only seeing clients who are healthy and have not been in close contact with any COVID-19+ individuals.
- -Upon arrival and departure of clients, are cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing our hands and the surfaces in area in which neurofeedback sessions take place in accordance with our Infection Control Plan.
- -Wearing a mask for the duration of client neurofeedback sessions.
- -Wearing gloves while attaching and removing neurofeedback equipment to and from our clients.
- -Maintaining physical distancing for the duration of appointment.
- -Cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing all neurofeedback equipment prior to and after client use in accordance with our Infection Control Plan.
- -Keeping an accurate log of clients served for contact tracing purposes.